Did you know you can normally book a photographer for a full day for all your business photographs?
So why not make the most of it? For a very modest expense you can start to build a library of photographs that you can use for many diverse purposes in your marketing, social media and more.
For example, you’re putting together a press release and need some images of the Managing Director and Happy Customer. Well make the most of it, simply with these two alone you’ve got lots of opportunity:
Both of them:
– “Grip & Grin”
– Informal chat with laughs shows how personal the client relationship is
– Showing customer around shop floor
– Helping customer determine which product to purchase
– Showing customer entire product range
MD on his own:
– Looking official (for annual report)
– Looking happy (for website)
– Looking casual (he’s a nice guy)
– Looking formal (he’s a serious business man)
– Chatting with staff (he’s got a happy workforce)
– Standing or using product (knows what his business is about)
Happy Customer on his own:
– Using your product
– Discussing with staff.
– Selecting which product
– His old one which lasted 30 years
But then, just think about all the other opportunities ignoring these two:
– Headshots of staff for security, web-site, brochures, business cards
– Working shots of staff, how dedicated they are
– Working shots of factory / shop etc
– How the product is made
– What the product is used for
– How to use the products and finished product shots
– Other happy customers (or staff dressed up)
– Shots of the office with logo & signs
The checklist simply goes on, and of course you have got those shots, so your website, your mailshots, your brochures, your adverts, next time you need a photograph, you’ve got it to hand and without needing to call the photographer in again. Saving you time and money and enhancing your marketing. If you’re looking to enhance or start your image library, get in touch for more information.
Why not subscribe to get the latest news, offers & updates.