Weddings – Portraits – Events – Commercial – Training
**Winner of The Societies Events Photographer of the Year 2017**
At Belinda Buxton Photography, we understand the emotional significance of a photograph. Special occasions, life events may come and go, but a beautifully taken photograph will last forever and give unlimited pleasure for years to come.
We offer a wide range of styles, modern, traditional, informal, fun to capture the essence of you and your family. Perhaps you are looking for us to photograph your wedding day, capture a birthday celebration, a timeless family portrait or breath-taking memories of your beautiful newborn baby (we are approved baby photographers in partnership with Emma’s Diary), our expertise and skills will only add that little something extra to your photographic experience.
You will receive a very warm welcome to our relaxed studio in Wymondham, Norfolk, where you’ll meet Belinda Buxton to chat more about the arrangements for your special day or introduce us to your family before having some fun in the studio.
The Belinda Buxton Promise:
- A fun photography experience you’ll love and want to tell your friends about – no mini-sessions at Belinda Buxton Photography, at least an hour or more if needed (longer for newborns) of Belinda’s dedicated time to focus on you and your family.
- Professional photographs to treasure – for you and your family, for years to come.
- Quality professional products which will stand the test of time – your photographs and wall art will look as good in the future as the day you purchased them.
- Outstanding customer service – Belinda’s focus will be you and your family from initial consultation, throughout your photography session and beyond.
- A 100% money-back guarantee on your session fee – if you aren’t thrilled with your photographs!
We only have a limited number of sessions available each month and only photograph a limited number of weddings per year to ensure each and every client receives that personal and elite service you deserve. Please get in touch today for a no-obligation chat about photography for you, your family or business. You are unique so you deserve a unique service.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Belinda is an excellent photographer! So friendly and relaxed,and for someone like me who is very camera shy really puts you at ease in front of the camera! Belinda took my wedding photos and put together a superb album, and has also done our Cherubs baby photo shoot getting some great images of our little boy! I would highly recommend Belinda to everyone!Amy Wooden